Want to enjoy cheap flight deals onboard? Try to book your flight using the JetBlue Best Fare Finder and get in-budget flights.
Are you looking for more details about the JetBlue Best fare finder? Then you are at the right place. JetBlue Best Fare Finder is an easy search tool to assist passengers in finding the best deals and offers on the available jet blue flights. JetBlue Best Fare Finder comes in handy when flying on a budget as it complements the passenger’s search for cheap flights.
This guide covers the following points:
- JetBlue Best Fare Finder;
- Important issues regarding the calendar;
- How to use the JetBlue Best Fare Finder?
- What does JetBlue Best Fare Finder offer?
- Tips to Save More on Your Tickets; and,
- Finally, here are a few FAQs to clear your doubts.
What is JetBlue’s Best Fare Finder?
It is a function on JetBlue’s website that shows the passengers the cheapest days in calendar form for each day for the specific routes.
It looks similar to other airlines, where you put your arrival and departure airports. But on the other hand, Jetblue does not have the option to set the dates; instead, it shows you the calendar filled with the cheapest flight deals for different days for your preferred route.
It is the best way to save the maximum when traveling, especially when your dates are flexible. Read below to find a guide on using this JetBlue Best Fare Finder.
Some Important Points Related to JetBlue’s Best Fare Finder
- This calendar provides its services twice a year. Therefore, update the ongoing sales, offers, and awards to get the best flight deals.
- The air tickets can change every day. That’s why JetBlue’s Best Fare Finder is helpful to find the whole month’s fare chart for the cheapest daily fare.
- Passengers can benefit from the fare discounts starting from $64 for one way and $82 for the round trip.
- Act fast before the deals and attractive offers disappear if you plan an international trip. And you will be disappointed if the sales slip off your hand.
- You will get the other benefits of using JetBlue Best Fare Finder, such as baggage allowance, preselection of seats, etc.
How to Use JetBlue Best Fare Finder?
- First, visit JetBlue’s official website, i.e., JetBlue.com, and then navigate the best fare finder at the homepage of JetBlue.
- Then click on the book button from the menu bar, and select the best fare finder in the pull-down menu.
- Afterward, you get the best fare finder window on your screen, and you need to provide your details such as the number of tickets, arrival, and departure airports, and roundtrip, or one-way tickets.
- Once you have provided all the details, click on the ‘Explore fares’ tab.
- After clicking on the see flight option, you will get all the possible flights to line up for your chosen month; now, select the best suitable flight.
- First, you need to select your departing flight from the given list by tapping on the ‘Select Flight’ option.
- Repeat the above step for the return flight.
- Once you select your flight, review your flight details and then ‘Next: Check out’ after making the payment for the selected flights.
What Does JetBlue Best Fare Finder Offer?
Using the JetBlue Best Fare Finder can benefit you in many ways. Some are:
- It offers you the cheapest air ticket for the whole month.
- It provides information about the cheapest day of the month to book the tickets without busting your pocket.
- JetBlue provides excellent services at the cheapest and most reasonable airfares. Jetblue is well known among passengers for its impeccable services at such low-priced fares.
- It regularly publishes attractive deals and offers on its flights allowing passengers to book tickets without hesitation.
Other Useful Link: JetBlue Airlines Name Change
Tips to Save More by JetBlue Best Fare Finder
By using the given tips, you can save more money on your next trip with JetBlue:
Be Flexible with your dates: You will find the cheapest flight if you have a flexible schedule. This tip does not apply only to flights but also to hotel packages, vacation packages, car rentals, and other services.
Follow JetBlue on Social Media: JetBlue often releases its sales and deals on social media platforms. Following JetBlue on social media allow you to grab them before other does.
Sign up for TrueBlue: TrueBlue is a reward card of Jetblue that allows passengers to earn the points & use them later to purchase tickets. You can only leverage them after sighing up for them whether you are a frequent flyer or you fly rarely.
Set Price Alerts: Setting price alerts is the best way to ensure you get the best deal, as price changes will send to you in real time through email.
Buy JetBlue Plus Card: If you are a frequent JetBlue flyer, you should have purchased the JetBlue Plus Card. You can save more by getting the card benefits like earning 6x points on a few flights, reaching thousands of reward points, and 50% flight saving on eligible flights.
Use Carry-on: You should use carry-ons as they are free if you purchase the Blue level ticket with JetBlue.
FAQs – JetBlue Best Fare Finder
What is the cheapest day to fly on JetBlue?
The cheapest days to fly with Jetblue are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. However, it also depends on your destination. For example, if you are flying internationally, Mondays and Thursdays are the cheapest to book your tickets. At the same time, Fridays and Sundays are the most expensive days of the week to fly.
You can save more if you have a flexible travel schedule as overnight flights and early morning flights are cheaper than the middle-of-the-day flights.
Is it cheaper to buy tickets at the airport for JetBlue?
Yes, booking a round trip with Jetblue is cheaper than booking flights at the airport. You can save on your flights up to $20. However, you will not be notified about the offer when booking your tickets at the airport desk instead of booking online.
Do JetBlue prices go up and down?
JetBlue often runs its fare sales, so if a flight’s price goes down, you will probably get to know about it. JetBlue also offers coupon codes you need to apply and redeem to get booked on the discounted fare.
What time of day is flights cheapest?
The lowest fare you can find in a day is around Midnight on Tuesday. Usually, you will find cheaper flight tickets at midnight than in the daytime.
How much does it cost to upgrade a seat on JetBlue?
You can upgrade your seat on JetBlue Airlines, but you need to pay around $499- $599, depending on the flight type, destinations, and routes. If you want to upgrade your seat for more space, pay the $15 – $65 as an upgrade fee for both ways.