To manage the booking, Alaska Airlines has provided facilities to verify your itinerary details and modify them (seat, date, and time). To select a reservation type, cancel, or make an existing reservation, you must have the passenger’s last name and confirmation code or e-ticket number ready. And to apply the value of unused tickets to new bookings, use the e-ticket number. You must keep your e-ticket number and details on the Alaska page to register and verify facts. so update yourself with Alaska Airlines Manage Booking.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- Firstly, Alaska Airlines Manage Booking procedure;
- Secondly, the Features of Alaska Airlines Manage Booking;
- Thirdly, Services offered by Alaska Airlines Manage Booking; and,
- Lastly, Some FAQs.
Alaska Airlines Manage Booking Procedure
This section describes how to manage your bookings online.
- Firstly, go to the official site, i.e., alaskaair.com, and after that, log in to your account.
- Now, provide your information like your surname and booking reference number (reservation code) in the available field.
- Once you provide all the details, you will get access to the flight that needs to be changed.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button and all the options will appear on your screen (ticket date, time, or destination, origin, cancellation, adding baggage, changes on ticket, etc.).
- If allowed to, alter your ticket, change your flight as needed, and make the payment online using the card.
- Finally, a confirmation mail will be sent to your Email ID once you paid successfully for your changes.
Manage Booking Through Live Person
If you’re unable to manage your booking online. Then, you can do it by calling a live agent over the phone.
- Visit the Alaska Air official website.
- Then locate the ‘contact us’ option on the page.
- You will find three choices to opt for: Chat, phone, or email.
- You can select the chat option from there, and now you can tell them about your issues and changes that you want to manage.
- The agent will ask for in-depth details about your bookings and payment.
- And your changes or any other modifications will be done on your behalf.
- Firstly, you need to send a mail to the airline that you want to manage your trip itinerary.
- And ask them to make changes on your behalf according to your needs.
- As a result, you will receive an email from the airline customer service people within a few minutes asking about your bookings and the fee you need to pay.
- Once you tell them all the details, they will manage your booking in no time.
- Lastly, you will get a confirmation mail about the changes you made.
How Does Alaska Airlines Manage Booking Help Passengers?
Purchasing flight tickets in advance is always a great move, but travelers sometimes have to change their flight tickets. Since it is not easier to predict the forthcoming unavoidable circumstances, it is essential to know about managing your bookings without incurring an extra fee. Some of the benefits of using Alaska Airlines Manage Booking are mentioned below:
- Pay for tickets purchased on the official website.
- Check for availability of seats.
- Upgrade and Select your seat.
- Monitor your miles or utilize them on your next flight.
- Manage your trip.
- E-mail, Print, or share trip details.
- Request for special services and meals.
- View/print the boarding pass.
- Offer the ConnectMiles number.
Request Extra Baggage
You can quickly request excess baggage for your flight if you need it. But, you can do it through the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking tab.
Go ahead and quickly add excess baggage to your existing booking.
Change Your Reservation
Apart from adding excess baggage to your bookings, you can also change your reservation. Sometimes passengers need to make changes to their reservations. However, you need to change the fee if modifying your flight beyond the 24-hours risk-free window. Whereas, if changing your flight within 24 hours of booking your ticket, you can do it for free.
How to Track Flight Status?
Are you planning to fly to an international destination? Sometimes you need to wait for over 3-4 hours at the airport as there is no prior information about delays. Whether you are flying a direct flight or a connecting flight, it is easy to view the flight status via the Alaska Airlines manage booking tab. First, go to the official website to check your flight status, and then you can log in to your account, and now you can view the flight’s status whenever you want.
Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy
Alaska Airlines’ cancellation policy is based on airfare. Therefore, the airlines can charge you for canceling your bookings. A certain fee is set for cancellation, but you need to pay the fare difference in your ticket value if you book a new flight. However, a cancellation fee of $125 (USD) will be incurred per passenger per change, regardless of the fare difference. In addition, if the cost of the flight ticket is lesser, Alaska will provide credit for future travel or a refund of the remaining fare. This depends on the ticket rules. It is important to remember that you cannot change or cancel your discounted fare ticket after more than 24 hours have passed from Alaska Airlines’ cancellation policy.
Alaska Airlines Refund Policy
If you want to cancel your ticket and get your money back, call Alaska Airlines Customer Care. You can also go to the Alaska Airlines counter.
Under this refund policy, bookings must not be part of a vacation package and do not include government charges. In addition, the booking date was less than a year and the booking was made in US dollars. If you need refundable money, you must cancel your ticket within 24 hours. Refundable money can be refunded to your wallet or provided with a credit card.
Alaska Airlines Manage Booking — FAQs
How Do I manage my Alaska flight?
Alaska Airlines Manage Booking helps you do many things with your reserved ticket. All you need is to open the “Manage” menu on the website; click here. And enter `Passenger’s last name` and `Your confirmation code or e-ticket number`. Then, click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Manage Alaska Airlines Reservation process.
How do I check my Alaska Airlines flight?
Passengers can check their Alaska flight status on the official website of Alaska, i.e., alaskaair.com, by providing their information such as ticket number or last name and selecting the destination and origin airports of their trip.
Can I receive a refund if Alaska changes my flight?
Alaska Air offers refunds for only refundable tickets, but it provides an exception. It will also give passengers refunds if their flight is canceled or changed because of the airline’s fault. For example, suppose you want to cancel your non-refundable air ticket. In that case. In that case, Alaska will ensure that you will use the ticket value of your unused flight ticket for the next flight only if you are booking a ticket within one year of the original date of purchase.
How do I talk to a live person at Alaska Airlines?
You can find a live agent on the Alaska Airlines website and chat with him to solve your query. Significantly, Live Chat is considered a better choice to contact a live agent for help. Moreover, you can dial the airline’s phone number for quick assistance.