Allegiant is a prominent airline that operates in the United States of America. And their motto is “Together We Fly.” So, that is why they put priority over passengers’ experience. Therefore, they have included a way for customers to interact & amend their bookings. To clarify, we’re talking about the Allegiant Air Manage Booking section.
So, let’s discuss more about this, what it offers & how to use it. Then, we’ll talk about some policies and end it with some FAQs.
What is the Allegiant Air Manage Booking Section?
In short, it is a tool on the official website that allows users to interact with their bookings. That is to say; users can perform alterations, amendments & additions to their bookings using this section.
So, let’s discuss all the features that Allegiant Air Manage Booking offers.
Allegiant Airlines Manage Booking Features
Similar to the majority of prominent airlines, the Allegiant manage booking section offers multiple features to the users. Thus, allowing them to interact and change their bookings according to their needs.
Hence, below is a brief about the said features:
In case the passenger’s plans change and they do not wish to travel on their Allegiant flight. Then, they can access their bookings via the manage booking section & apply for a cancelation. Also, the passengers may be able to apply for refunds on their fares.
Rent Accommodation & Car
Also, the passenger/s can rent a hotel & rental car at their destination airport through the manage booking section. In addition to the ease of access, booking through the airline website also grants you attractive offers.
In case a passenger didn’t select a seat during the booking process or they wish to change their seat. Then, they can do so through the Allegiant Air Manage Booking section. However, the passenger may have to pay a seat selection charge depending on the fare class.
Purchase Additional Baggage
Suppose a passenger has more baggage than what their fare allows. Then, they can access their bookings using the manage booking section & purchase additional bags. Also, the charges for additional bags & allowance depend on the fare class.
In case the passenger misspells, put in the wrong name during booking, or their legal name has changed since booking. Then, they can apply for a name correction or name change, depending on their need. However, keep in mind that the airline may charge a fee depending on the type of correction and fare.
Although, depending on the type of name amendment, the method for the process differs. In short, there are two types of name amendments available to passengers:
- Name Correction
- Name Change
If the passenger cannot travel on their intended date due to some reason, they can use the Change Flight. Then, they can use the Allegiant Air Manage Booking section to amend their travel dates. However, depending on their fare class, the airline may ask them to pay a change fee.
How to Use the Allegiant Air Manage Booking Section?
So, now that you know about all the features that Allegiant Air Manage Booking offers. Let’s discuss how to access & use these features to alter your flights.
In order to use these features, passengers have to access their bookings using the Manage Travel page. Therefore, first, let’s discuss how to do that:
- Firstly, visit the official website for Allegiant Air.
- Secondly, on the header, click on Manage Trip.
- Once the page loads, select the method of locating the booking.
- “By Confirmation#”
- “By Email”
- “By Credit/Debit Card”
- Then, fill in your booking details & click on Find My Trip.
- Confirmation# – First Name, Last Name, Confirmation Number.
- Credit/Debit Card – First Name, Last Name, Departure Date, Credit/Debit Card Number (last 4 digits).
- Email – Email ID, Password.
- After that, the website will look for your bookings in its database & retrieve them.
So, now that you know how to access your booking through Manage Trip. It’s time to discuss how to use all the features.
- Once the website retrieves your booking go down to the menu options.
- Then click the Cancel My Entire Trip link.
- After that, follow the instruction appearing on the screen to complete your fight cancelation request.
- Firstly, retrieve the booking using Manage Trip.
- Secondly, click on Edit a Flight option.
- Thirdly, change the date & time of travel according to your need.
- After that, click on Apply a Trip to confirm the changes.
- Then, the airline may ask you to pay any difference in the fare prices & change charges.
- After completing the payment, the airline will send you an email confirming the changes.
- In order to perform name correction using Allegiant Air Manage Booking, first, access your booking using My Trip.
- Then, select your booking and click on Edit Your Name option.
- After that, make corrections to your name & click on Save Changes.
- Lastly, pay the name correction fee if the airline asks.
- Once the airline completes the name correction, they will reissue your fare.
Firstly, if you’ve booked your flight within the last 24-hours & the travel date is at least a week away. Then, you can just cancel your booking, and the airline will automatically refund your fare amount. After that, just go to the website & rebook your flight using the correct name.
- In summary, passenger cannot change their names through the online website. In order to perform a complete name change, passengers must contact Allegiant Air Assistance.
- So, contact the Allegiant representative on this number: 1 (702) (505) (8888).
- Then, provide them with your booking information & explain your request.
- Once you do that, they’ll ask you for some ID proof to substantiate your name change, like:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Court Order
- Renewed & Old Passport
- Government ID, etc.
- After that, complete the name change fee payment.
- Once the airline processes your request, they’ll reissue your fare with the correct name.
- Firstly, access your booking using Manage Trip.
- Then, click on the Change/Edit Seat option next to your booking.
- After that, the page will direct you to Seat Map.
- Once there, select from the available seats.
- Then, pay any select selection cost.
- First, visit the airlines’ website and retrieve your booking using, Manage Trip.
- Then, click on Add Baggage option.
- After that, select the number of additional bags you need.
- Then, complete the payment.
Rent Hotel & Car
- Firstly, open the Allegiant Air official website and go to Manage Trips.
- Secondly, access your booking & click on Add Hotel & select the number of occupants.
- Thirdly, surf through the hotel list and click on the Rooms & Rates option next to your preferred hotel.
- After that, review your booking & hotel and, click on Book & complete the payment.
- Then, go back to your booking and click on Add Car.
- Once the page redirects you, fill in the travel information and click on Search.
- Pick-up Location for Car
- Return Location for Car
- Pick-up Date & Time
- Return Date & Time
- Driver’s Age
- Then, select the car and the package you prefer.
- After that, select any extra perks if you wish to, or click on Continue.
- On the next page, fill in the driver’s information & click on Continue
- Lastly, complete the payment for your rental car.
Once you’ve booked a rental car, you can receive it at the pick-up location at the agreed time.
Allegiant Air Manage Booking — Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, Allegiant Air offers three classes of fares to passengers, all with different perks & prices. So, below is a table with all that information.
|One Personal Item||YES||YES|
- Secondly, passengers with Allegiant Basic Fare are liable to pay a cancelation charge. In addition, they are also liable to pay a fee for making changes to their flights.
- Thirdly, the airline will convert the fare amount of the canceled Allegiant Air Basic fare into Travel Credits. Also, the validity of Travel Credits depends on their issue date.
- For Travel Credits issued between January 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021 – 2 Years.
- For Travel Credits issued since July 1, 2021 – 1 Year.
- Fourthly, Allegiant will charge passengers for advanced seat selection depending on the fare type.
- Also, Allegiant Air has a 24-hour cooling-off period. To clarify, every fare is refundable if the passenger cancels it within 24 hours of booking.
- Lastly, passengers looking for a name change must have legal proof of their new & old name. And, the name change is permitted only under specific circumstances like:
- Court Order
Allegiant Air Manage Booking — Contact Information
|Customer Assistance||Phone No: 1 (702) (505) (8888)|
|Email Request Form|
|Allegiant Travel CompanyATTN: Customer RelationsPO Box 371730Las Vegas, NV 89137|
|Social Medi Handles||TwitterFacebook|
Allegiant Air Manage Booking — FAQs
Can I cancel my Allegiant flight for free?
In short, there are two scenarios where you can cancel your Allegiant Air ticket for free.
Firstly, if you have a fare with Trip Flex. That is to say, passengers with Allegiant Bonus or Extra fares can cancel their tickets for free.
And second, if you cancel your fare within the cooling-off period. To clarify, you can cancel your fare for free within 24 hours of booking, regardless of your fare class.
How do I reschedule my Allegiant flight?
To summarize, rescheduling an Allegiant Air flight is a very simple task. Firstly, visit the official Allegiant Air website. Secondly, access your booking using the Manage Trip page & select Edit Flight. Then you can reschedule your flight & save the changes.
However, keep in mind that you may be liable for a change fee depending on your fare class.
Does Allegiant give refunds for Cancelled flights?
In short, yes, Allegiant Air passengers can cancel their flights & ask the airline for a refund. However, only passengers with Allegiant Bonus and Extra are eligible for a refund.
And the airline will convert the fare amount to Travel Credits for passengers with Allegiant Basic fare.