This quick reference talks about Philippines Travel Updates and Post-COVID Restrictions. Thus if you need some education on the matter, you can consult this ultimate guide.
Lockdown has been a depressing phase of everyone’s life and Locked indoors for approx. 1 year, has made everyone lazy and traumatic. Therefore, the need for an exciting and refreshing trip has become really essential. But, it would be best if you did not forget that it is still not safe to travel anywhere. Although international travel is allowed to and from the Philippines, you should follow some restrictions. Here am I to provide you latest update on the Philippines.
Also Have: Netherlands Travel Restrictions Update
Philippines Travel Updates on Post-Pandemic Restrictions
- Firstly, all U.S. citizens can travel for any reason, including tours and travel.
- Secondly, anyone traveling to or from the Philippines must wear a properly fitting mask.
- Thirdly, you should carry a Vaccination certificate following a self-declaration form.
- It’s better to have an up-to-date vaccination certificate especially if you are traveling internationally.
- Also, you must carry your covid-19 test negative report. Else, the concerned authority may de-board you.
- The covid-19 reports should be no more than 48 hours after arrival at the airport.
- People who have been affected by any Covid-19 variant in the past should carry their proof of recovery.
- Passengers arriving in the Philippines must be quarantined for five days from the day of arrival if they do not have even a single dose of vaccination.
- Children below 12 years do not have to go for a quarantine period if traveling with fully vaccinated adults.
- Travelers even from Japan, Canada, and the U.S. are required to show a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 as an alternative to a vaccination certificate.
- In case of false evidence or unvaccinated arrival, the passengers will be quarantined for seven days. And on the day of release, they have to get another RT PCR or antigen test.
- If the reports are normal, then you can travel freely.
- Maintain proper social distancing.
- Wear masks even while enjoying any public space.
- Children under six years old do not have to take any antigen test
- All passengers have to follow the state Covid guideline.
The government has recently announced that things will change soon in the coming times. Travelers from non-EU countries with full vaccination will not have to take a pre-departure test anymore. They can show their vaccination certificate and are not required to attach it with a self-declaration form.0
Philippines Travel Updates for partially vaccinated or Un-vaccinated
- Firstly, you should carry your health pass while traveling to the Philippines.
- Negative RT-PCR test reports should be taken no more than 48 hours after arrival at your destination.
- In case, your flight is a connecting flight, and you have a long lay-off, then you can go for a rapid test at your arrival port.
- Lastly, you may be asked for facility-based quarantine till you get your negative report.
Philippines Travel Updates for Fully recovered passengers with Negative RT-PCR
- You should be negative to RT-PCR were taken between 10 and 30 days before the date of travel from the country of origin.
- Secondly, your RT-PCR tests are taken within 48 hours of your travel dates from the country of origin.
- Medical Certificate from a state-affiliated medical assistant stating that the traveler has completed the mandatory isolation period. He or she is no longer infectious. And passenger is eligible to move freely throughout the nations and travel within the country as well.
- If this case applies to you, then you may be asked for a rapid test on arrival.
General Travel Restrictions at Airports
- Firstly according to the Official Website of Philippine Airlines, you must carry your valid passport.
- Your passport should have blank pages available for stamping purposes.
- Entry without a valid visa is not possible if traveling internationally.
- Every passenger should avoid carrying any evil stuff such as; alcohol, flammables, or weapons.
Philippines Travel Updates Movement Restrictions
- There are no such movement restrictions within the city.
- You can travel freely by following all the guidelines.
- The Philippines is free of curfew right now.
- Even there is no restriction on moving within the cities and states.
- Both National and Inter-National travel flights are operational.
- Local transport may move only with 50% of passengers.
- For inter-city traveling, you can even choose rental vehicles.
- These rental vehicles are fully sanitized before handing over to you.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Philippines Travel Updates
Are foreigners allowed to enter the Philippines now?
Passengers who are not fully immune even with a single dose cannot travel to or from the Philippines.
Can I travel to the Philippines right now?
Yes, if you are fully immune to your vaccination or are a U.S. citizen, then you can travel to the Philippines for any reason, including tourism.
Can U.S. citizens travel to the Philippines right now?
Yes, U.S. citizens can travel freely to the Philippines even if they are partially vaccinated. You just need to follow the government guidelines.