The blog deals with JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy. Thus it touches on every aspect of the policy along with the step-by-step process.
Traveling is supposed to make us feel rejuvenated and refreshed. Therefore, whenever we plan for a trip, we want to ensure that we do not face any issues. The most important thing that individuals need to consider is the airline they choose. One of the airlines which individuals choose is JetBlue airlines.
Furthermore, when one makes a booking for any destination, there are times when they have to make changes to the name. This happens because they enter the wrong name either while making the booking or there is some change in the name later on. So, if you are one such flyer who wants to complete the JetBlue airlines name change procedure, you will find all the information here.
Moreover, once you go through the information given below, you will find the procedure and the policy for the name change. It is essential to have detailed information on the policy to complete the process with ease. So, let us first go through the policy in detail.
What is JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy?
If you want to complete JetBlue airlines name change procedure in a hassle-free manner, then it is essential to have information on the policy in advance. You will not face any issues while completing the process once you have the information. Furthermore, when passengers have detailed information on the policy, it becomes straightforward for them to complete the name change procedure.
Go through the points given below and learn about JetBlue airlines name change policy in detail.
- As per the JetBlue airlines name change policy, each passenger can go ahead to make the changes in their name once.
- Furthermore, the Flyers have to make the modifications in the name which they mention on the original PNR. Also, there may be times when you might not be able to change the name on the original PNR. So, if this happens, you will have to cancel your first booking and then make a new booking.
- Moreover, when you decide to complete the name change procedure, you need to select the same class on your ticket.
- In addition to this, an individual is eligible for making the change in name due to reasons like divorce, adoption, or marriage.
- If you booked your flight with JetBlue airlines through the unofficial platforms, you are not eligible to complete the JetBlue airlines name change procedure.
JetBlue Airlines Name Change Process
The passengers of JetBlue Airlines can complete the name change procedure in two ways. First, jet blue airlines are aware that different flyers rely on them for their air travel. This is why they make sure to provide different methods for the name change. Furthermore, when there are various methods, individuals can choose the best one for themselves.
If you are an individual who has enough knowledge to use the online method, then you can complete the JetBlue Airlines names change procedure via the official website. Furthermore, to complete the named procedure via the site, you need to follow simple steps. Once the passenger follows the steps in the right order, they will complete the procedure.
- Firstly, open the web browser of your choice.
- Here you need to open the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- As soon as the side opens up, you need to click on the option of manage trips.
- Once you click on this option, you need to fill in the booking confirmation code provided to you by the airline.
- Furthermore, go ahead to enter the last name of the flyer here and then click on the option of “flight.” Once we click this option, you will see the specific booking on your screen.
- Moreover, you can make the changes you want to in your name in this step. Once you are done, click on the option of confirm.
- Lastly, the flyer might have to pay the charges set by the airline for completing the name change procedure.
Via the phone application
In addition to the online method of the name change, individuals can also rely on the phone application. If you want to complete the JetBlue Airlines name change procedure via your mobile, download the phone application of JetBlue Airlines. Once the free application is there on your phone, you need to follow the steps and complete the name change procedure.
Also Read: Delta Airline Name Change
Can You Change the Middle Name On The JetBlue Booking?
Many JetBlue travelers are confused if they are eligible for completing the middle name changes. Yes, JetBlue Airlines allow individuals to change their middle name. Furthermore, you need to visit the Official Website and follow the steps correctly.
In addition to this, you need to keep in mind some points if you wish to make changes to your middle name-
- The middle name you mentioned on your booking should be similar to the one on the government ID.
- Furthermore, remember to update your middle name when you make the reservation for JetBlue Airlines.
JetBlue Airlines Name Change in Case of Marriage-
JetBlue Airlines allow its passengers to complete the name change procedure using the waiver code. However, there are only certain situations under which one can complete the process in this way. These situations include marriage, adoption, and divorce. Furthermore, most of the passengers get worried About the name change procedure if they get married. But you need to follow the simple steps by visiting the official website.
JetBlue Airlines Name Change – Charges & fees
The fee set by JetBlue Airlines to complete the name change procedure is minimal. This means an individual does not have to pay a considerable amount to complete the fee name change procedure. Furthermore, the Flyers need to know that the fee depends on the type of fare an individual booked.
Moreover, the fee you need to pay also depends on the cost of your ticket.
- Firstly, for the blue and blue plus fares whose cost is under $100, the individual needs to pay the charges of $75.
- Furthermore, for the tickets whose cost varies from $100 to $149, the name change fee is $100.
- Moreover, for the tickets that cost from $150 to 199, you need to pay the fee of $150.
- If you bought a ticket that costs more than $200, you need to pay $200.
- Lastly, the charge for the name change for the standby tickets is $75.
FAQS about JetBlue Airlines Name Change Policy
What are the ways I can use to complete the JetBlue Airlines name change procedure?
The Flyers of JetBlue Airlines are eligible for using any there from the three ways offered by this airline. First, an individual can visit the official website, use the airline’s phone application, and use the phone number of this airline to get in touch with travel representatives.
On what conditions do the charges for name change depend?
Firstly, the charges an individual needs to pay to depend on the type of fare, and secondly, it depends on the cost of the ticket.